In order to be considered for Student Travel Support, a student author should:
- Check the Student Travel Support box at the time of abstract submission
- Receive notification of paper acceptance
- Be the first author on the paper
- Present the poster or lecture in person at the conference
- Be a current student member of IEEE and UFFC (membership number is required and will be verified)
Within 2 weeks following the notification of abstract acceptance further information and instruction will be sent regarding award of student travel support.
For questions or additional information please contact email@example.com.